12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective To obtain a Gym Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Familiarity with physiotherapy and nutrition, sales and nursing
- Ability to explain the prices and programs
- Ability to make call referrals and set appointments
- Ability to place lead bags, call lead slips, handle incoming phone inquiries
Rock Climbing Gym, Grand Rapids, MI.
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in body measurements, goal setting, teaching the Curves circuit workout, weight loss instruction.
- Prepared Curves workout, phone and price presentation certification program.
- Managed and developed guest production.
- Evaluated the needs and goals of guests.
Gold’s Gym, Grand Rapids, MI.
May 2000 to July 2005.
- Acknowledged every member every time and responded to member feedback.
- Interacted with members in a friendly and polite manner.
- Created a welcoming and friendly environment for club members and colleagues.
- Participated in member and staff functions and events.
- Ensured all attendees are comfortable and feel included.
- Ensured the presence of club in a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene.
Associate Degree in Business Management & Administration
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated