Health Officer Resume Example
Here is the Health Officer Resume example:
2432 Horner Street
Objective Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my Health Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Saint John’s Seminary College, Camarillo, CA
Master’s Degree in Public Health, Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
Health Officer, August 2005 – Present
J&J Pharmaceutical R&D Inc., Boardman, OH
- Conducted initial health screening for all incoming children and youth and sponsors, ensuring that each has turned in all the required forms.
- Prepared and maintained medications from incoming sponsors.
- Ensured confidentiality of health cards, and of camper and sponsor health issues.
- Informed Food Services Manager and Manager of all food allergies.
- Treated minor illnesses and injuries; sent major illnesses and injuries to walk-in clinic and hospital.
- Participated in and recorded weekly lost swimmer drills in the bound journal.
- Maintained inventory of health supplies cabinet.
Health Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Boardman, OH
- Monitored site activities for compliance with health guidelines.
- Monitored safety requirements and recommended project manager to change site conditions.
- Maintained safety training records and provided safety briefings and appropriate orientation.
- Reviewed health and safety plans.
- Conducted hazard assessments and ensured appropriate control measures and safe work requirements are incorporated into work control packages and plans.
- Inspected equipment, structures, and work in progress for compliance with applicable health and safety standards and specifications.
- Huge experience in construction site safety as health officer
- Solid understanding of principles and practices of medicine
- Sound knowledge of medical and public health program development and administration
- Huge knowledge of national and state trends relating to medical treatment and public health issue
- Familiarity with first aid, CPR and basic medical care procedures
- Ability to interact positively and compassionately with patients
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word and MS Access
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated