Nutrition Assistant Resume
Here is the Nutrition Assistant Resume example:
7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
Objective To obtain the position as Nutrition Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in maintaining proper nutritional values with food
- Familiarity with mathematical computations including food measurement conversions
- Flexible with varied shift hours
- Ability to maintain a professional representation of the department and organization
- Ability to perform, multitask and provide accurate information
Unity Health Care, Inc., McLean, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted clinical dietitian in modifying menus.
- Identified clients with special nutritional needs.
- Obtained food preference.
- Clarified food allergy and other information pertinent to the nutrition of the patient.
- Monitored calculated calorie, sodium, and fat controlled patient selections.
- Assisted the Nutritionist in obtaining pertinent nutritional information.
Hoag Hospital, McLean, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Delivered nutrition service to patients.
- Obtained patient Room Service selections according to the diet prescription.
- Provided late night meal service, when assigned.
- Assisted the Nutrition team in obtaining patient menu preferences.
- Organized time, supplies and equipment efficiently and effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated