Nutritional Advisor Resume
Here is the Nutritional Advisor Resume example:
1528 Graystone Lakes
Job Objective Experienced Nutritional Advisor seeking employment within a quality field with the right organization for me.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience within a healthcare nutritional operations
- Sound knowledge of policies, strategies and projects that promote optimal food consumption and good nutrition
- Deep knowledge of current educational concepts and training techniques for improving dietary diversity and nutrition
- Skilled in preparing and serving trayline food as per established procedures of nutrition
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and speak French, Portuguese
- Ability to work cooperatively with nutritional staff
Nutritional Advisor, August 2005 – Present
The Global Health Fellows Program (GHFP), Macon, GA
- Provided technical assistance and support to execute nutrition programs.
- Advised about nutrition research and strategic planning.
- Documented successful USAID program approaches on improving nutrition.
- Prepared presentations and reports for Congress and USG leadership.
- Monitored and tracked key nutrition outcomes progress.
- Planned and presented nutritional food at workshops and other places.
Nutritional Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Purdue Calumet College, Macon, GA
- Provided secondary analysis on existing and potential programs.
- Coordinated with Nutritional agencies regarding related programs and tools.
- Ensured documentation, compilation and dissemination of operational experience in nutrition.
- Identified feasibility and sustainability issues and supported programs.
- Coordinated and managed issues related to the budget.
- Identified achievements and lessons learned from the programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition, North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated