Pilates Instructor Resume
Here is the Pilates Instructor Resume example:
1644 Sycamore Street
Milpitas, CA 95035
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Pilates Instructor within your valued institution where I can utilize my education, experience and teaching abilities.
- Pilates Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Pilates Institute of America, Florida
- Instructed physical stretches, breathing techniques and stretching techniques for participants.
- Taught participants in proper use of exercise heart rates.
- Instructed students about exercises and advised lifestyle issues like diet and mind control.
- Responsible for performing all physical aspects of the position such as walking, standing, stretching, bending and lifting.
- Instructed proper use of equipment and exercise techniques.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of stretch bands, magic circles, yoga blocks and weights
- Immense ability to identify the imbalances in the student’s body and to instruct the student exercises to improve those deficits
- Extended ability to instruct machine pilates
- Profound ability to monitor the participants to check proper use of equipment and exercise techniques
- Strong experience in exercise, movement and a related physical therapy
B.S in Animal Science, 2004, Georgetown University
Pilates Instructor Certification, 2006, Vanderbilt University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated