Recreation Aide Resume Example
Here is the Recreation Aide Resume example:
2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Objective Looking for a position as a Recreation Aide to offer my immense experience and abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Extended ability to conduct competitive tournaments for school students
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immense ability to organize special events
- Wide knowledge of the principles and practices of recreation administration
- Sound knowledge of recreational and athletic activities rules and procedures
- Recreation Aide, 2007 – Present
- Big City Recreation Department, Big City, USA
- Planned and conducted recreational activities for youth.
- Organized and directed activity programs for clients.
- Planned, implemented and advertized special events.
- Conducted sports, games and events.
- Planned and promoted recreation based on the interests of the clients.
B.S. in Physical Education, 2005, Michigan State University
First Aid Certification, 2007, Stanford University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated