School Nutritionist Resume
Here is the School Nutritionist Resume example:
4464 Barrington Court
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Job Objective To work as School Nutritionist and contribute towards the success of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in planning, making and serving meals to students and school faculty
- Strong knowledge of government-approved health and food safety regulations and varioustypes of food allergies
- Extensive knowledge of First Aid treatment delivery and CPR procedure
- Familiarity with cash handling, housekeeping work and clerical functions
- Ability to provide effective medical care to students with food allergies
- Ability to interact with parents, staff and students, in a helpful and positive manner
The Childrens Guild, Pine Bluff, AR
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, cooked and served proper meals and food items to students and faculty.
- Interacted with students and school-staff, in a friendly manner.
- Prepared and maintainedchildren behavior reports and related medical information.
- Maintained cleanliness and hygiene of feeding areas, food preparation areas, equipments and utensils
- Inspected and maintained all assigned equipments and supplies.
- Provided First Aid, CPR and other general medical care, incase of emergency.
Sky Ridge Medical Center, Pine Bluff, AR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined, created and implemented student-specific menu plans, recipes and customized diets.
- Developed, implemented and tracked safety and sanitation programs, related to child nutrition programs.
- Recorded and maintained current and correct nutrition information of products used in preparation of food.
- Assisted with nutrition-related evaluation of food products and raw materials used.
- Supervised, directed and improved catering activities of the department.
- Created, conducted and coordinated nutrition training programs and nutrition education programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Medaille College, Buffalo, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated