Wellness Manager Resume
Here is the Wellness Manager Resume example:
2281 Mutton Town Road
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective Respected Wellness Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing health promotion and administering various wellness programs
- Deep knowledge OSHA regulations and safety concepts
- Operational knowledge electronic medical records
- Good understanding of basic principles of fitness, safe movements and exercises
- Wide knowledge of program development, fitness education, and supervision
- Immense ability to develop curriculum for various resources
- Sound ability to supervise employees in wellness department
- Skilled to analysis various plan designs
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written form
Devon Energy Corporation, Seattle, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed various wellness programs and ensured satisfaction for residents and employees.
- Managed all local programs and assisted in developing various physical and intellectual health programs.
- Developed business plans and improvements and documented all process.
- Designed and ensured compliance to budget for various work units.
- Oversaw functioning of wellness staff and performed necessary hires and training programs to improve efficiency.
- Supervised all activity programs and prepared activity calendar for staff.
- Maintained event statistics for Wellness Center.
- Monitored all equipment and supplies and ordered as required.
Earth Fare, Inc, Seattle, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained good relationships with clients and staff and ensured optimal quality of wellness services to clients.
- Managed vendors and negotiated on price and ensured logistics for all.
- Coordinated with clients and indentified strategies for wellness services.
- Prepared wellness proposals for prospective clients.
- Performed hires and necessary interviews for various vendors.
- Monitored all expenses and revenues for wellness facility.
Linden Ponds, Seattle, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted manager in managing all wellness programs effectively.
- Developed and maintained all wellness related activities.
- Maintained a safe environment at all times and ensured optimal services to clients.
- Developed awareness programs for various wellness programs and services.
- Evaluated all wellness programs and ensured achievement of all goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Allen University, Columbia, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated