Wellness Program Coordinator Resume
Here is the Wellness Program Coordinator Resume example:
4185 Duffy Street
Portage, IN, 46368
Job Objective To obtain a Wellness Program Coordinator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Wellness Program Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Sharp HealthCare, Portage, IN
- Developed and implemented wellness activities that are simple and easy for employees to be successful.
- Promoted and coordinated annual wellness biometrics and health assessment.
- Surveyed employees to analyze wellness educational needs.
- Provided ongoing education to employees on employer provided health related benefits.
- Assisted in answering common questions regarding Consumer Directed Healthcare Plan terminology, employer contributions and plan design operation.
- Maintained wellness communication boards at all facilities.
- Assisted employees to fully access and utilize all wellness services provided by insurance company and Employee Assistance Program.
Wellness Program Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Sutter Health, Portage, IN
- Managed, implemented, delivered and evaluated Worksite Wellness program and services.
- Built and sustained positive relationships with the customers through direct and indirect communications.
- Documented all customer specific details related worksite wellness.
- Monitored and provided analysis reports and validated for accuracy.
- Communicated with staffs, customers, internal and external departments to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Developed Worksite Wellness departmental strategic goals and priorities.
- Participated in internal feedback sessions to share the customer’s experience to the product Management team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of health and wellness programming as defined through National Health Coaching and Health Promotion standards
- Exceptional ability to work in a highly diverse population
- Uncommon ability to work with individuals effectively in all modalities, face-to-face, group and by phone
- Ability to maintain good partnerships across functional areas and external vendors
- Immense ability to define problems, collect, data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Skilled in MS Office and Microsoft Publisher
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Excellent public speaking skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Education, Houghton College, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated