Food Service Attendant Resume
Here is the Food Service Attendant Resume example:
7021 W McDowell Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Food Service Attendant.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience in food preparation, catering, and housekeeping
- Sound knowledge of food preparing procedures
- Skilled in general preparation and arranging of specified foods and beverages
- Profound ability to greet all guests as per company standards
- Remarkable ability to check and ensure moderate temperature of appliances and food
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Food Service Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Hebrew Senior Life, Buckeye, AZ
- Ensured serving was done in proper portion.
- Served food with appropriate portions onto receptacle.
- Maintained tables, tools, knives and equipment clean.
- Prepared cuisine ingredients.
- Ensured clean and professional appearance was maintained all the time.
Food Service Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Buckeye, AZ
- Maintained confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Prepared and presented food, and ensured prompt delivery of food to the Buffett.
- Implemented extensive knowledge of the menu efficiently.
- Described all the ingredients and preparation of each dish.
- Ensured restaurant was maintained clean and organized.
- Protected all property amenities and other menus and hours of operation.
Associate Degrees in Food Science, University of New Haven, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated