Banquet Sales Manager Resume
Here is the Banquet Sales Manager Resume example:
3165 Gnatty Creek Road
Garden City, NY 11530
Job Objective Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Banquet Sales Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing banquet sales in a hotel and stand alone environment
- Deep knowledge of banquet operations
- Operational knowledge of pricing structures
- Ability to follow all departmental rules and regulations
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with staff and guests
- Ability to sell banquet products
- Ability to comply with departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Excellent typing skills
Banquet Sales Manager
Red Lion Hotels, Garden City, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Designed strategies to enable organization to achieve all annual goals.
- Prepared weekly reports and forecasted potential sales.
- Participated in various trade shows and conventions and developed a client base to promote sales.
- Supervised effective working of all banquet events and managed scheduled meetings and banquets.
- Managed bookings, confirmation and prepared various contracts.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured proper coordination of events.
- Maintained a database of contacts for various bookings.
- Assisted other departments in drafting sales budgets.
Hilton Garden Inn, Garden City, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored all inquiries coming to hotel and responded appropriately to all.
- Managed local catering organization and made bookings as required.
- Participated in daily meetings for various group bookings.
- Coordinated with banquet and hotel department for efficient workflow.
- Prepared and submitted all required paperwork to management.
- Maintained all paperwork and prepared weekly event sheets and updated file systems.
Banquet Sales Representative
McCormick & Schmick, Garden City, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Participated in selling of banquet space by performing various solicitation calls.
- Maintained effective relationships with all vendors.
- Prepared sales proposals and drafted required event contracts.
- Ensured compliance to all quality standards.
- Coordinated with food and beverage department for setting up menus
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Management
Harris-Stowe State University, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated