Bar Hostess Resume
Here is the Bar Hostess Resume example:
1616 Giraffe Hill Drive
Plano, TX 75074
Job Objective To secure Bar Hostess position to help contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing services at bar
- Profound knowledge of customer service operations
- Through knowledge of sanitation standards
- Familiarity with food service techniques
- Proficient with bar polices and rules
- Remarkable ability to maintain quality standards
- Outstanding ability to work during weekends
- Immense ability to interact with customers in a friendly manner
Stella Rossa Pizza Bar, Plano, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted customers and escorted them to their tables.
- Maintained the dining room clean and organized.
- Performed the duties of Bar Manager in his absence.
- Handled table reservations for customers.
- Assigned workload to servers on daily basis.
- Handled emergency situations as per bar standards.
- Ensured all kitchen equipment are functioning properly.
- Notified servers about special requests from customers.
Paragon Restaurant & Bar, Plano, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided quality services to customers.
- Performed seating assignments as per bar standards.
- Assisted in setting-up tables and silverwares.
- Presented menus to customers and obtained their food orders.
- Delivered food and beverages to customers.
- Processed to-go orders for customers.
- Attended staff meetings and trainings as needed.
- Followed professional demeanor standards.
Associate Degree in Restaurant Management
Frederick Community College, Frederick, MD