4354 Jefferson Street
Norfolk, VA 23502
Job Objective To use my extensive training and skills to acquire a Bar Porter position with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of food service techniques
- Deep knowledge of customer service operations
- Familiarity with menu items
- Proficient with health and safety regulations
- Ability to move around bar area for long periods
- Ability to respond to guest needs
- Ability to push and pull up to 100 pounds
Palms Casino Resort, Norfolk, VA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained bar clean and organized.
- Cleaned coolers, mopped storeroom, and removed trash.
- Removed empty CO2 tanks, soda boxes and beer kegs.
- Maintained inventory control of bar supplies.
- Transferred supplies from storage area to maintain stock levels at bar.
- Refilled ice bin as required.
- Assisted cocktail servers when needed.
- Identified and notified any equipment problems to Supervisor.
Aria Resort & Casino, Norfolk, VA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured that bar was fully stocked at all times.
- Removed and wash glasses.
- Utilized knives and pallet jacks safely.
- Addressed guest inquiries in a professional manner.
- Ensured maximum usage of bar supplies to prevent waste.
- Performed shift opening and closing duties as needed.
- Worked well with bartenders and other service staffs to ensure optimal customer services.
- Adhered to cleanliness and sanitation standards.
High School Diploma
Newberry High School, Newberry, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated