Bar Server Resume
Here is the Bar Server Resume example:
694 Seth Street
Locker, TX 76801
Job Objective Bar Server with exceptional customer service and communication skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in beverage services in high volume bar
- Outstanding knowledge of food and beverage service standard’s
- Profound knowledge of bar’s wine and cocktail list
- Wide knowledge of bitter, beer and English beverages
- Good understanding of varying brands and quality of wines
- Familiarity with different brands of beers and wines
- Proficient with public health standards
- Ability to handle cash register
- Ability to prompt delivery of food to the guest’s table
- Ability to operate pop system and glass washer
- Ability to promote drinks to customers
The Seven Seas Group, Locker, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted and served customers in a friendly manner.
- Ensured to deliver food and beverage within appropriate time.
- Provided on-the-job training to new hires.
- Ensured exceptional customer services to encourage repeat business.
- Handled high profile customers in a discreet manner.
- Maintained professionalism at all times.
Luxury Resorts & Hotels, Locker, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Addressed customer needs promptly.
- Followed personal hygiene practices.
- Maintained the bar clean and organized.
- Served food and drinks as per bar policies.
- Recommended customers about special menu items.
- Assisted in bar promotional activities.
- Ensured that wait-stations were fully stocked.
Associate Degree in Restaurant Management
Edmonds Community College, Lynnwood, WA