Bartender Server Resume Example
Here is the Bartender Server Resume example:
3910 Evergreen Lane
Burbank, CA 91504
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Bartender Server.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in dining services
- Exceptional knowledge of state liquor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of beverage preparation and presentation procedures
- Familiarity with cash handling operations
- Good understanding of food and beverage preparations and service standards
- Proficient with varying brands of wine, beer and other liquor
- Ability to mix drinks accurately
- Ability to pick up glassware and bottles
- Ability to use a knife to make garnish
- Ability to fold napkins, set linens on tables
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to handle customers professionally and courteously
Red Lion Hotels, Burbank, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted and seated customers in a friendly manner.
- Obtained beverage orders from customers.
- Maintained the bar clean and safe.
- Prepared cocktails as per product directions.
- Operated the cash register when needed.
- Followed alcohol awareness procedures to prevent any intoxication.
- Cleaned and arranged tables for next guest.
- Assisted in performing opening and closing shift duties.
Sonoma Retail Wine Bar & Restaurant, Burbank, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Delivered food and cocktail orders promptly.
- Ensured that food served were fresh and at proper temperatures.
- Maintained the wait-station clean and stocked.
- Assisted in banquet event arrangements.
- Promoted bar products to customers.
- Informed customers about ingredients, garnishes and preparations.
- Prepared service carts for events.
- Communicated customer’s additional meal requirements to kitchen staffs.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Seattle Central Community College, Seattle, WA