Beverage Cart Attendant Resume
Here is the Beverage Cart Attendant Resume example:
4704 Bluebird Ct Apt D
Yuma, AZ 85365
Job Objective To obtain a Beverage Cart Attendant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in hotel and guest service industry
- Exceptional Knowledge of providing alcohol service and liquor code
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding ability to use good judgment and work independently
- Amazing ability to keep clean and neat appearance
- Excellent ability to perform basic math
Beverage Cart Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Omni Hotels, Yuma, AZ
- Responded to guest’s orders in professional manner and performed up-selling of items whenever appropriate.
- Assisted in stocking and ordering food and inventory.
- Stocked beverage carts.
- Assisted in maintaining four-star service at all times.
- Maintained high accountability of personal cash drawer.
- Performed other related tasks as assigned by manager.
Beverage Cart Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Yuma, AZ
- Demonstrated exceptional guest service skills for selling F&B items.
- Ensured assigned area was kept orderly, continually cleans and sanitized beverage.
- Operated cash bank and accepted payment for F&B products.
- Ensured that food handling procedures were followed exactly.
- Reported any issue to Beverage Manager.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management, Jacksonville University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Assistant Restaurant Manager CV Resume Examples
- Banquet Bartender Resume Examples
- Banquet Sales Manager Resume Examples
- Banquet Server Resume Examples
- Banquet Supervisor Resume Examples
- Bar Attendant Resume Examples
- Bar Hostess Resume Examples
- Bar Manager Resume Examples
- Bar Porter Resume Examples
- Bar Server Resume Examples