Beverage Manager Resume Example
Here is the Beverage Manager Resume example:
3258 Public Works Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37408
Job Objective Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Beverage Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervising bars and cocktails prepared on same and worked on various software applications
- Deep knowledge of beverage equipment
- Exceptional knowledge of hotel industry
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Outstanding ability to develop effective relationships with members and guests
- Skilled to prepare reports and required correspondence
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to collect and analyze data
Tournament Players Club, Chattanooga, TN
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained exceptional quality of all beverage services served to customers.
- Monitored casino floors and back house area and ensured effective services.
- Coordinated with food and beverage director and managed completion of all requirements.
- Ensured compliance to departmental health and safety standards.
- Managed inventory of all beverage outlets and placed purchase orders as required.
- Participated in all staff meetings and evaluated work of employees in designated areas.
- Trained staff in following appropriate policies and procedures of outlet.
- Supervised bars and outlets on a regular basis.
Hyatt, Chattanooga, TN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured compliance to all departmental regulations and policies.
- Monitored performance of employees and performed regular appraisals.
- Reviewed operational procedures and recommended changes if required.
- Prepared work schedules for all employees and ensured adherence to same.
- Maintained attendance and personal information for all employees.
- Managed all guest issues and ensured timely resolution for all.
Harrahs Entertainment, Chattanooga, TN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided exceptional levels of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensured work according to company standards and policies.
- Maintained appropriate records of all beverage outlets and consumption.
- Monitored bar and floor area and ensured cleanliness at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management
Nyack College, Nyack, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated