Cafe Manager Resume
Here is the Cafe Manager Resume example:
2533 Horizon Circle
Tacoma, WA 98402
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Cafe Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in administering café in a high volume food environment
- Deep knowledge of food costing and menu planning
- Profound knowledge of food and beverage equipments and operations
- Immense ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Exceptional ability to work at flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Excellent customer service skills and preparing presentation
- Skilled to plan and control smooth working of cafe
- Proficient with POS systems and MS Office Suite
Compass Group, Tacoma, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised efficient working of supervisors and attendants in café.
- Trained new employees in managing café work and conducted improvement programs for employees.
- Reviewed performance and provided counseling to personnel if required.
- Maintained stock and ensured optimal quality of food and beverage ordered and sold in café.
- Monitored all customer complaints and initiated steps to resolve it efficiently.
- Prepared departmental schedules and payrolls for employees on a weekly basis.
- Developed and maintained cash control procedures.
- Ensured cleanliness in café area.
Assistant Cafe Manager
LaFarm Bakery and Café, Tacoma, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with employees and customers and managed all complaints effectively.
- Developed strategies to achieve weekly and monthly targets.
- Facilitated in getting more members and developed ways to maximize guest frequency.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services in process.
- Monitored efficient resources for shifts and maintained an inventory for same.
- Prepared records of monthly transactions and managed all finances for café.
Sunriver Resort, Tacoma, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered day to day activity of cafe and supervised efficient working of staff.
- Monitored café on regular basis and ensured compliance to all sanitation and safety standards for guests.
- Ensured optimal level of food quality at all times and determined food standards to be served to guests.
- Maintained an inventory of food products and ensured no shortage in raw materials.
- Participated in various meetings, analyzed problems and recommended resolution.
- Performed regular checks on staff uniform and ensured compliance to manuals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Addiction Counseling
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Assistant Restaurant Manager CV Resume Examples
- Banquet Bartender Resume Examples
- Banquet Sales Manager Resume Examples
- Banquet Server Resume Examples
- Banquet Supervisor Resume Examples
- Bar Attendant Resume Examples
- Bar Hostess Resume Examples
- Bar Manager Resume Examples
- Bar Porter Resume Examples
- Bar Server Resume Examples