4973 Roy Alley
Denver, CO 80218
Job Objective To secure Cafe Supervisor in a reputed organization as a supervisor where my abilities and education will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in restaurant management and supervising a café staff
- Profound knowledge of food service sanitation guidelines
- Sound knowledge of food and equipment procurement procedures
- In-depth knowledge of tableside service and specialized tableside preparations
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Uncommon ability to organize and manage the production of catered events
- Immense ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with associates and vendors
Cafe Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Wellbridge, Inc., Denver, CO
- Increased sales and exceptional customer service through effective Service Management.
- Coached and mentored, to ensure that staff understood all policies, programs and standards.
- Reviewed efficiency and performance of cafe team members.
- Assisted with cash handling methods.
- Maintained, monitored and enforced excellent customer service standards for entire cafe staff.
Cafe Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Sodexo, Denver, CO
- Supervised café associates and provided coaching and training as needed.
- Managed daily café finances: reconciled cash drawers, ensured sufficient cash levels, handled bank deposits and obtained change as needed.
- Developed menus that increased customer traffic while maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensured that menu specifications and service standards are followed.
- Implemented marketing strategies to increase café and catering business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant Management, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated