Cafeteria Manager Resume
Here is the Cafeteria Manager Resume example:
4182 Hill Haven Drive
Hewitt, TX 76643
Job Objective To obtain Cafeteria Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing food in a school facility and managing large quantities
- Deep knowledge of special dietary requirements for children
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and procedures
- Remarkable ability to provide training in using various equipments
- Outstanding ability to supervise work of others
- Skilled to perform basic math and perform basic cooking
- Ability to perform cleaning and care of utensils, equipment and work area
- Ability to prepare high quality food appropriate to the need of customers
- Amazing skills to work with chemicals for long hours
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritizing work
Compass Group, Hewitt, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Managed meal plans and menus and served meals in facility accordingly.
- Supervised working of staff and scheduled work for employees and trained staff if required.
- Maintained records of all regulations of school nutrition program as prescribed by local, state and Federal agencies.
- Administered financial procedures of cafeteria and prepared accurate records for same.
- Monitored facility and ensured compliance to all sanitation and safety standards and regulations.
- Administered smooth functioning of all kitchen equipments and ensured its cleanliness.
- Supervised staff clothes on a regular basis and ensured dress according to rules.
- Participated in various programs for school meals.
Assistant Cafeteria Manager
W Austin, Hewitt, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Planned menus for everyday, prepared daily records and maintained inventory of products.
- Prepared production sheets and maintained accurate records.
- Assisted Manager in performing daily deposits and managed all bank work.
- Ensured food served in cafeteria met all safety and health regulations.
- Operated electronic POS equipments and maintained it.
- Supervised efficient working of all cafeteria employees in an effective manner.
HCA, Hewitt, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Supervised working of food service personnel and conducted regular appraisals for same.
- Monitored efficient working of staff and maintained clean dining rooms.
- Performed regular inspections to ensure compliance to all health and sanitation standards.
- Maintained all equipments in facility and maintained its cleanliness at all times.
- Prepared an inventory of food items and placed orders to replenish materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Whitworth University, Spokane, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated