1128 Kinney Street
Westfield, MA 1085
Job Objective Qualified Cafeteria Worker seeking employment with reputable facility in which to enhance my skills while benefiting the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing all work in kitchen
- Exceptional knowledge of food preparation and services
- Familiarity with commercial kitchen equipment (steam pots, combi-oven, steamers)
- Ability to assemble, portion, label, restock foods
- Ability to perform strenuous physical exercise
- Ability to lift heavy weight and stand for long time
- Ability to deal with people and answer all queries
Cromwell Public Schools, Westfield, MA
February 2005 – Present
- Maintained good working relations with employees, school and community.
- Administered handling of food, cleaned and sanitized all equipments and facility.
- Managed working of cafeteria from morning till closing time.
- Monitored storeroom inventory and recorded all items taken form it.
Durant Independent School District, Westfield, MA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Maintained point of sale system for organization.
- Prepared quick items for canteen such as pizza, burgers and fish and chips.
- Operated and managed commercial food service equipments used in production.
- Managed and maintained coffee and espresso machines.
High School Diploma
Walnutwood High, Rancho Cordova, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated