Catering Attendant Resume
Here is the Catering Attendant Resume example:
Job Objective To obtain a challenging and responsible position as Catering Attendant position within an organization that will utilize my skills, experience and education, as well as offer growth opportunity.
7819 Lakeside Blvd, Apt 872
Spring Hill, TN 37174
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Catering and Food Service
- In-depth knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, and etiquette
- Skilled in settings table and service ware suitably
- Exceptional ability to understand and implement directions given in function set-ups
- Good Communication and customer service skills
- Excellent sanitation skills and customer service skills
- Ability to obtain Tips and Tams card in compliance with municipal regulations
- Clean driving record with valid driving license
Catering Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Sodexo, Spring Hill, TN
- Assisted in greeting customers in a polite and positive manner.
- Anticipated customers’ needs and responded promptly.
- Monitored and maintained cleanliness and sanitation.
- Set up and monitored catered event according to group requirements and management direction.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and made the management alert whenever needed.
- Restored and restocked items for next service.
- Stored all reusable items properly.
Catering Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
National 4-H, Spring Hill, TN
- Assisted in the orientation of new staff members in the department.
- Interacted with customers in a polite, courteous, helpful and gracious manner.
- Assisted customers with any special requirements and in seating or location changes.
- Attended to customer complaints satisfactorily and brought them to manager’s attention.
- Ensured that all food products were served at the appropriate temperature and stored properly.
Associate Degree in Catering Management, Fort Hays State University, Kansas, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated