Catering Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Catering Coordinator Resume example:
4332 Hall Place
Paris, TX 75460
Job Objective To obtain a Catering Coordinator position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in food preparation and service
- Wide knowledge of food safety and sanitation processes
- Good knowledge of catering sales and gaming systems
- Thorough understanding of MS Office and hotel systems
- Extreme ability to conduct corporate room bookings
- Sound ability to execute food and beverage requests
Bruegger’s Bagels, Paris, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in detailing of food functions on resort property.
- Managed competitive set such as pricing structure and needs.
- Represented at special promotions and company events.
- Participated in trade shows, tourism and meeting planner events.
- Analyzed financial issues and documented sales files.
- Implemented booking of all events in assigned calendar.
McAlister’s Corporation, Paris, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in servicing of catering events and agreements.
- Executed banquet orders and prepared function information sheets.
- Assisted in site visits and documented sales department files.
- Provided guidance during scheduling catering and food meetings.
- Implemented billing procedures and analyzed departmental bookings.
- Implemented distribution of contracts and mailing lists to team staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management
Athens State University, Athens, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated