Catering Manager Resume
Here is the Catering Manager Resume example:
848 Monroe Street
Houston, TX 77587
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as Catering Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing optimal level of services for catering services
- Sound knowledge of all food and beverage procedures
- Operational knowledge of all computer programs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks according to production schedule
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work within required deadline
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to interpret all complex information
- Ability to provide assistance to all customers
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Houston, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all catering functions from conceptualization of menu to implementation of same.
- Managed catering sales and operations for various facilities.
- Generated new business in coordination with existing and prospective clients.
- Provided required information to all departments and staff members.
- Monitored and provided response to all customer issues.
- Coordinated with chef and planned menus and specialty menus for various theme.
- Trained and assisted staff to complete all activities efficiently.
Pyramid Hotel Group, Houston, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted clients and managed all request information for various meetings.
- Coordinated with hotel departments and analyzed all client and sales management requirements.
- Maintained records of all new accounts and update same on Envision tracking system.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with all property personnel.
- Ensured accuracy of all details on tracking systems and maintained record of all rate updates and contacts.
- Participated in meetings for various catering orders and prepared minutes for same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated