Chilis Hostess Resume Example
Here is the Chilis Hostess Resume example:
3522 Johnstown Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Job Objective Looking forward to be apart of Chili’s Grill & Bar as Hostess.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing guest services at Chili’s restaurant.
- Thorough knowledge of food preparation procedures
- Profound knowledge of cash handling policies
- Familiarity with inventory control techniques
- Proficient with different types of menu items
- Amazing ability to handle aggressive customers in a professional manner
- Outstanding ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Immense ability to address guest needs promptly
Chili’s, Deerfield, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Welcomed and escorted customers to the table.
- Managed table reservations for all customers.
- Presented menu to customers and obtained their food orders.
- Maintained dining area is clean and organized.
- Managed delivery of food to appropriate customers.
- Ensured that tables are cleaned and properly set-up.
- Assisted in processing customer’s checks.
- Monitored assigned table for customer needs and refilled water or coffee as required.
Chili’s, Baton Rouge, LA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained professional demeanor at all times.
- Welcomed and greeted customers.
- Managed waiting list for customers effectively.
- Stocked tables with silverwares and condiments.
- Ensured tables are free of clutter.
- Notified Manager about any restaurant problems.
- Ordered and stocked restaurant supplies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Florida College, Temple Terrace, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated