Club Bartender Resume Example
Here is the Club Bartender Resume example:
1344 Warner Street
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Job Objective To obtain Club Bartender position in which I can offer prompt and courteous service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in administering services in club environment
- Deep knowledge of beverages
- Huge knowledge of common cocktails and mix drinks
- Remarkable ability to maintain well stocked bars
- Outstanding ability to manage large number of crowds
- Ability to provide optimal level of customer service
- Ability to provide response to oral and visual cues
- Ability to prepare specialty drinks
Dallas Country Club, Cheyenne, WY
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained neat and clean workstation as per health and safety guidelines.
- Coordinated with various bartenders and servers to serve drinks in club.
- Maintained records of all financial transactions.
- Operated POS systems and cash register and ensured correct change from customer.
- Managed various bar equipments and utensils as per guidelines.
- Prepared drinks and cocktails and garnished it with fruits and pips.
- Assisted to resolved all service related issues.
- Prepared all drink as per required portions and recipes.
Quail Ridge Country Club, Cheyenne, WY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered bartenders and ensured no one adds gratuities to check.
- Maintained record of credit card forms for register tape.
- Performed all sanitation processes in club such as mopping floors.
- Coordinated with beverage manager and evaluated any discrepancies in order.
- Monitored requisition from previous night and checked liquor in morning.
- Prepared tally for all bank deposits for club credits and debits.
- Ensured compliance to all clauses of beverage service personnel work agreement.
- Evaluated prices of drinks ordered by customers and prepared bills.
Bachelor’s Degree In Hotel Management
Columbia University, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated