Cocktail Server Resume
Here is the Cocktail Server Resume example:
2543 Cedar Lane
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective To obtain work as Cocktail Server.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in serving cocktail drinks
- Outstanding knowledge of state liquor laws
- Exceptional knowledge of varying types of wines and beers
- Familiarity with restaurant’s menus and specials
- Wide knowledge of characteristics and descriptions of wine and champagn
- Good understanding of cocktail and drink terminology
- Skilled in operating POS system
- Ability to prepare and serve cocktails
- Ability to work in noisy and stressful environments
- Ability to provide exceptional customer services
Ameristar Casinos, Cambridge, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Served cocktails according to restaurant guidelines.
- Maintained the workstation clean and stocked.
- Handled cash transactions when required.
- Adhered to hospitality standards to ensure efficient hotel operations.
- Ensured the quality of food and beverages served.
- Cleared and cleaned tables for next customers.
- Acknowledged customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Verified Ids of customers who appear to be below age 21.
Boomtown Casino Biloxi, Cambridge, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Greeted and seated customers in a courteous manner.
- Maintained lounge clean and organized.
- Assisted bartender to prepare cocktails.
- Followed attendance and uniform policies.
- Obtained and delivered beverages to customers in a timely fashion.
- Addressed any additional request of customers.
- Suggested any special cocktails to customers.
- Returned dirty dishware to washing area.
Associate Degree in Restaurant Management
Cape Cod Community College, West Barnstable, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated