Counter Server Resume
Here is the Counter Server Resume example:
3231 Honeysuckle Lane
Seattle, WA 98101
Job Objective Counter Server with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in serving food and beverage in restaurants
- Deep knowledge of cash handling procedures
- Profound knowledge of customer service operations
- Familiarity with menu items
- Skilled in operating POS system
- Ability to stand and walk for long period
- Ability to handle large sums of money
- Ability to work in highly stressful environment
- Ability to answer customer queries promptly
Orange Lake Resorts, Seattle, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted and seated customers in a courteous manner.
- Ensured positive dining experience for customers to encourage repeat business.
- Acknowledged all additional requests of customers.
- Followed safety and sanitation standards.
- Maintained workstation clean and organized.
- Ensured the cleanliness of restroom every 30 minutes.
- Emptied and disposed trash as per restaurant policies.
- Served alcoholic drinks as per state liquor policies.
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, Seattle, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Arranged tables and chairs in dining hall.
- Answered customer questions regarding menu items.
- Communicated customer’s additional meal requests to kitchen staffs.
- Notified Manager about unsafe work conditions.
- Provided special services to customers with disabilities.
- Responded to customer’s complaints promptly.
- Ensured the quality of food served.
- Collected and processed customer payments.
Associate Degree in Computer Science
Three Rivers Community College, Poplar Bluff, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated