Cruise Ship Bartender Resume
Here is the Cruise Ship Bartender Resume example:
2585 Agriculture Lane
Perrine, FL 33157
Job Objective A highly talented Cruise Ship Bartender with excellent customer service skills and experience seeking a job within the hospitality industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in handling cash for bars on cruise liners
- Remarkable knowledge of beverage services
- Outstanding knowledge of advanced food beverages
- Immense ability to calculate discounts and tips
- Sound ability to coordinate with all coworkers
- Ability to lift heavy weights for activities
- Ability to provide assistance to all customers
- Ability to communicate in English with customers
Cruise Ship Bartender
NCL Cruise Lines, Perrine, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Provided courteous service to all cruise line passengers visiting bar.
- Coordinated with serving staff and crew members for service.
- Ensured optimal level of quality for services in bar as per regulations.
- Provided training to subordinate bar staff members in service.
- Monitored inventory of beverages and evaluated storage rooms.
- Ensured cleanliness in bar as per USPH rules for sanitization.
- Managed orders and ensured delivery to guests accordingly.
- Developed strategies to achieve all revenue targets for the bar.
Bachelor’s Degree In Hospitality Management
Wilson College, Chambersburg, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated