Dietary Server Resume Example
Here is the Dietary Server Resume example:
1002 Matthews Street
Chicago, IL 60631
Job Objective Looking for work as Dietary Server where I can exercise my experience and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in serving dietary food
- Exceptional knowledge of dietary supplements
- Profound knowledge of menu items and ingredients
- Familiarity with nutritional diet plans and food service equipment
- Wide knowledge of food handling techniques
- Ability to work in flexible schedules
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to make basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to interact with residents in a friendly manner
- Ability to keep food hot and service timely
- Ability to provide exceptional customer services
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Concordia Retirement Center, Chicago, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Worked with Supervising Nurse to meet resident’s dietary needs.
- Reviewed daily menus prior to serving times.
- Greeted residents and assisted in seating them.
- Obtained meal orders from residents.
- Maintained the dining area clean and safe.
- Followed proper sanitation standards.
- Ensured the quality of food served.
- Notified Dietary Services Manager about resident’s complaints about food.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Chicago, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Arranged tables and chairs and set silverware on tables.
- Cleared and cleaned tables for next meal.
- Cleared excess clutter from tables.
- Adhered to health and safety regulations.
- Addressed any additional requests from residents.
- Resolved resident’s problems promptly.
Associate Degree in Nutrition
Mesa Community College, Mesa, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated