Fast Food Assistant Manager Resume
Here is the Fast Food Assistant Manager Resume example:
2922 Sigley Road
Riley, KS 66531
Job Objective Seeking Fast Food Assistant Manager position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering restaurant activities
- Thorough knowledge of point of sale systems
- Operational knowledge of cashier banking procedures
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot equipments
- Ability to evaluate and resolve all payroll issues
- Amazing skills to work in all temperature
- Ability to maintain safety in kitchen and dining area
- Proficient to maintain labor standard
Fast Food Assistant Manager
McDonald’s, Riley, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Determined estimate of food requirements and placed orders.
- Monitored and resolved all issues of food quality and service.
- Maintained records for all employee payroll and budget.
- Inspected fresh food and bakery products for quality.
- Coordinated with sales representatives for various orders.
- Developed schedule for servers and kitchen staff.
- Ensured compliance to all health and safety practices.
- Supervised menu and staff performance.
Fast Food Assistant Supervisor
RaceTrac, Riley, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided optimal level of services to all guests.
- Maintained records and controlled labor and food costs.
- Ensured neat and clean work area at all times.
- Administered facility and ensure adherence to safety practices.
- Monitored guest issues and provided appropriate response.
- Evaluated final product prior to service to maintain quality.
Fast Food Assistant Crew
Kwik Trip, Inc., Riley, KS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed communication with co workers and supervisors.
- Maintained knowledge on all menu items and specials.
- Ensured compliance to all environment and safety practices.
- Determined and adhered to food preparation procedures.
- Managed all guest payments and balanced transactions.
- Assisted to process all forms of payment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Las Positas College, Livermore, CA