Food And Beverage Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Food And Beverage Attendant Resume example:
5424 Cape Seville Dr
Fairview, TN 37062
Job Objective To obtain a Food And Beverage Attendant position in a highly reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in cash handling and food service
- Proficient and certified with Food Handlers Card and Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Exceptional knowledge of Host customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Outstanding ability to perform various kitchen-related functions
- Excellent interaction skills
- Strong physical capabilities
Food And Beverage Attendant, August 2005 to till date
InterContinental Hotels Group, Fairview, TN
- Provided information about menus and looked for opportunity to ‘up-sell’ products.
- Assisted with accurate verification of transactions.
- Received inventory, and provided food and beverage supplies.
- Maintained accurate information of product and services availability.
- Ensured proper food handling procedures were followed including wrapping, labeling, etc.
- Cleaned and sanitized work station and equipment.
Food and Beverage Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Hyatt Hotels, Fairview, TN
- Provided efficient food sales and services to guests.
- Maintained stocks and displayed food according to established standards.
- Assisted in maintaining cleanliness in work areas and outlet areas.
- Cleaned equipments, dishes and silverware as needed.
- Managed cash register and monetary transactions correctly.
- Performed opening and closing duties as required.
Associate Degrees in Food Science, Johns Hopkins University, Maryland, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated