Food Attendant Resume
Here is the Food Attendant Resume example:
Job Objective To obtain a challenging and responsible position as a Food Attendant position within an organization that will utilize my skills, experience and education, as well as offer growth opportunity.
7819 Lakeside Blvd, Apt 872
Spring Hill, TN 37174
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in preparing all food items according to recipe cards and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of cold prep, proper knife handling and maintaining sanitation
- Exceptional ability to quickly process all cash transactions
- Proficient in using standard industrial custodial and kitchen cleaning equipment
- Profound ability to maintain a neat and professional appearance according to standards
- Amazing ability to work at a fast pace environment
- Remarkable ability to tolerate hand smoke, noise and bright lights
- Excellent verbal and Written communication skills
Food Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Hilton Hotels, Spring Hill, TN
- Provided prompt customer service to restaurant guests and staff.
- Kept an account of cash and sales as per conventional procedure.
- Maintained integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Kept working area clean and organized.
- Assisted in maintaining dining room hygienic.
- Resolved service issues.
Food Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Kohl’s Corporation, Spring Hill, TN
- Prepared all food items according to recipe cards and procedures.
- Assisted in maintaining highest quality and appearance of all foods sent from kitchen.
- Ensured clean and orderly refrigerators and work areas.
- Made sure that all stations were properly cleaned at end of each shift.
- Rotated all foods and correctly filled out production charts.
- Coordinated and expedited during peak business periods to accelerate service.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Nutrition Sciences, Fort Hays State University, Kansas, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated