Food Broker Resume Example
Here is the Food Broker Resume example:
3107 Confederate Drive
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Food Broker while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Food Broker, August 2005 – Present
Summit Food Marketing, Auburn, NY
- Represented full line of Food Service products to an existing customer base.
- Maintained ongoing relationships with established customer base.
- Made sales presentations to customer base and distributor sales representatives.
- Monitored distributor sales and developed new opportunities for growth.
- Reported daily activities via computer communication.
- Handled customer and supplier complaints.
Food Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Acosta, Auburn, NY
- Followed up with sources and sales leads.
- Updated knowledge about new product offerings.
- Promoted products and increased sales.
- Helped wholesalers and retailers manage their inventories.
- Merchandised products in the end user’s store.
- Managed client files, prepared reports and recorded sales.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the food service industry
- Skilled in creating and executing successful sales promotions between brands and retailers
- Sound knowledge of generating and developing new leads and promotions management
- Good understanding of all major developments and trends in the food retail market
- Familiarity with foodservice, food business practices, and food preparation
- Ability to maintain relationships with key retail accounts and brands
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong communication skills, time management and customer service skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Baker University, Baldwin City, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated