22945 Coltrane Ave
Elkhart, IN, 46514
Job Objective To obtain a Food Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Food Clerk, May 2004 – Present
HealthSouth Corporation, Elkhart, IN
- Computed cash register to itemize and sum-up purchases.
- Reviewed price sheets to note price changes.
- Mediated customer complaints and price disputes.
- Managed to weigh items, redeem food tamps, WIC checks, promotional coupons, cash checks, bag customers purchases and ensured to check ID for liquor and cigarettes, sales.
- Reasoned defective and unwanted merchandise and return them appropriately.
- Restored trouble shoots occurring from card reader or scanners.
Food Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
LSG Sky Chefs, Elkhart, IN
- Provided exemplary customer service with pleasant greetings and ensured customers satisfaction with end product of the food items.
- Replenished; rotated products; and ensured code dating procedures are followed.
- Handled products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Tutored foods team members to make suggestions to customers to enhance their shopping experience.
- Assisted in maintaining prepared foods, cooler, freezer; and unloading deliveries.
- Maintained cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Food, Food items and processing end product
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and accurately
- Possess exceptional knowledge of products in the general store
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Health Unit Coordinator, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated