Food Demonstrator Resume
Here is the Food Demonstrator Resume example:
97 Washington Avenue
Jackson, MS 39211
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Food Demonstrator to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in preparing, demonstrating and marketing food items
- Sound knowledge of food sampling methods, culinary activities, and sales techniques
- Operational knowledge of using Microsoft Office programs such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with food safety and sanitation rules and practices
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees of the organization, in a pleasant manner
- Ability to provide high quality customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
Daymon Interactions, Jackson, MS
August 2012 – Present
- Set-up, positioned, and cleaned all company-provided product demonstration equipments.
- Displayed and promoted all assigned company products to store visitors.
- Explained product features and informed their benefits to consumers.
- Cooked and provided food samples to customers for tasting purpose.
- Answered customer queries and addressed their product-related concerns.
- Kept and maintained computerized records of event activity and product sales, daily.
Mariano’s Fresh Market – Glenview, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Setup, cleaned up, and disinfected the food sampling-table and demonstration area.
- Prepared and distributed food samples to all consumers present.
- Demonstrated, promoted, and sold relevant food items to customers, as required.
- Educated customers about product nutrition and informed them about price of the product.
- Collected and maintained written and oral product-related feedback from consumers.
- Planned and conducted product events and marketing activities, efficiently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated