Food Distributor Resume
Here is the Food Distributor Resume example:
4012 Lucy Lane
Freetown, IN 47235
Job Objective To obtain a Food Distributor position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing food product supply and distribution services
- Sound knowledge of food markets and sales industry trends
- Immense knowledge of cost accounting and inventory management practices
- Familiarity with preventive maintenance, cleaning, and operation of delivery vehicles
- Ability to operate computer and use Microsoft Office programs, efficiently
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and vendors
V&V Supremo Foods, Inc., Freetown, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Loaded and transported various food products and supplies from kitchen to clients’ locations.
- Created food-distribution list and inspected all food items, prior to delivery.
- Handled and delivered all food products to designated clients, correctly and in a timely manner.
- Received and moved all client-returned items back to appropriate storage areas.
- Labeled and stored all incoming supplies, in a careful and correct manner.
- Updated and maintained the company database for all clients, accurately.
- Operated, cleaned, and maintained all assigned equipments and vehicles, properly.
- Contacted clients and conducted post-delivery follow up, in a professional and effective manner.
- Travelled to various retail locations and solicited new business opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
East-West University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated