Food Retail Resume Example
Here is the Food Retail Resume example:
1433 Prospect Street
Merchantville, NJ 8109
Job Objective Searching for employment by obtaining a position as Food Retail in which to put my skills and training to work for company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in Food Retail
- Sound knowledge in retail chains and supermarkets
- Outstanding knowledge of ordering and controlling stock
- In-depth knowledge of natural and organic foods and products
- Amazing ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Remarkable ability to follow instructions and procedures
Bottom Dollar Food, Merchantville, NJ
August 2006 – Present
- Ensured proper customer services being provided and maintained cleanliness of the department.
- Recommended new delicious food products to customers.
- Managed food stock and ensured outdated products are removed from the stock.
- Handled and maintained signage and pricing for the department.
- Assisted in collecting payments from customers and delivering them their selected items.
- Coordinated sampling program and maintained cleanliness in sampling area.
Gordon Food Service, Merchantville, NJ
May 2002 – July 2006
- Prepared and delivered sandwiches to the customers.
- Ensured adherence to health and sanitation procedures and safe work practices.
- Sanitized and operated food processing equipments.
- Handled telephone inquiries and resolved customer issues.
- Coordinated and performed other duties .
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
Mesa State College, Grand Junction, CO
Food Retail Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated