Fresh Food Manager Resume
Here is the Fresh Food Manager Resume example:
1503 Woodside Circle
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Job Objective Long time Fresh Food Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering work in food retail environment
- Deep knowledge of planning and managing work
- Huge knowledge on interviewing associates
- Ability to supervised working of employees
- Ability to perform appraisals for team member
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Ability to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to obtain various certifications
Fresh Food Manager
Harris Teeter, Inc., Fort Walton Beach, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained profitability of food services for store.
- Coordinated with associates for everyday services.
- Analyzed store food strengths and designed strategies.
- Maintained knowledge on all food service trends.
- Ensured compliance to all store policies and procedures.
- Implemented various food service programs and handled products.
- Provided training to food service associates and team members.
- Monitored customer complaints and resolved issues.
Fresh Food Technician
Flying Food Group, Fort Walton Beach, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided training to all customer employees.
- Administered everyday activities for fresh food departments.
- Analyzed all customer requirements and ensured response.
- Monitored efficient introduction of all new programs.
- Managed communication with merchandiser on weekly basis.
- Maintained program manuals and provided support to tools.
Fresh Food Clerk
Fresh Direct, Inc., Fort Walton Beach, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared and processes packing of food items.
- Maintained stock as per fresh food standards.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated