Head Bartender Resume
Here is the Head Bartender Resume example:
3164 Wilkinson Street
Nashville, TN 37209
Job Objective Extremely talented, flexible and hardworking Head Bartender seeking a job within the hospitality industry where I can get the perfect opportunity to showcase my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in administering bar services in hotels and resorts
- Sound knowledge of cocktails and spirits
- Profound knowledge of beverage and food menus
- Exceptional ability to supervise bar operations for organization
- Remarkable ability to calculate tips and discounts for clients
- Ability to speak in English with clients
- Ability to administer functions in fast pace environment
- Ability to manage bars for cruise liner
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, Nashville, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all hygiene standards and personal appearance guidelines.
- Prepared reports to present to daily service board regularly.
- Prepared schedule for bar activities as per operations requirement.
- Managed requisition forms and replenished any shortages to stock.
- Participated in bimonthly meetings within department and resolved all issues.
- Performed all activities in bar opening and closing checklist.
- Coordinated with suppliers to order supplies for operation team.
- Prepared drinks as per recipes and SOA guidelines.
Loews Atlanta Hotel, Nashville, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared reports for Beverage and Assistant Bar manager.
- Supervised efficient working of team for all bar operations.
- Administered everyday training activities of bar staff for beverage service.
- Coordinated with beverage team members to ensure best standards for cruise liners.
- Managed all work assignments for everyday bar jobs.
- Ensured professional uniform and grooming at all times.
- Assisted to minimize all costs for bar operations and stocks.
- Maintained highest quality of all spirits served in bar.
Bachelor’s Degree In Hotel Management
Widener University, Chester, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated