Lead Server Resume
Here is the Lead Server Resume example:
447 Coffman Alley
Louisville, KY 40204
Job Objective Lead Server with exceptional customer service and communication skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in managing restaurant servers
- Exceptional knowledge of menu items, cook time, and ingredients
- Sound knowledge of customer service operations
- Familiarity with food preparation and presentation standards
- Proficient with food serving techniques
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to interact effectively with residents and staff
- Ability to work in stressful and noisy environment
Emory Hotel & Conference Center, Louisville, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised servers on daily basis to ensure smooth dining operations.
- Prepared daily schedules for servers.
- Ensured servers follow proper uniform codes.
- Conducted service trainings for newly hired servers.
- Greeted and seated customers in a friendly manner.
- Reported any hazardous situations to Manager promptly.
- Ensured that servers deliver food and beverages as per restaurant standards.
- Maintained the dining hall clean and safe.
Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Louisville, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in hiring and training new hires.
- Counseled and motivated servers to ensure optimum services.
- Addressed customer’s queries about menu selections.
- Contacted kitchen staffs about recook orders, wait time and product availability.
- Communicated customer’s additional meal requirements and special requests to kitchen staffs.
- Cleared and cleaned tables for next meals.
- Ensured all servers follow food sanitation standards.
- Worked with Manager in cost control and labor budget preparation activities.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management
Germanna Community College, Fredericksburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated