9061 N Brookview Ave
Sacramento, CA, 95833
Job Objective To obtain a Liquor Store Clerk position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Liquor Store Clerk, May 2004 – Present
A&P Supermarkets, Sacramento, CA
- Received and ensured proper storage of deliveries.
- Managed stock replenishment.
- Ensured that appropriate levels of inventory for product lines are maintained and ordered.
- Maintained product quality and rotation.
- Delivered superior customer service while working with associates to promote sales.
- Maintained work area including sweeping.
Liquor Store Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Ralphs, Sacramento, CA
- Assisted customers with their shopping selection upon request.
- Managed to bag and carry out groceries for customers.
- Performed price checks to verify prices.
- Managed to remove and replace price tags and signs.
- Performed cleaning duties throughout the store as assigned.
- Obtained bags and paper towels and supplies to designated sources.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent ability to maintain inventory; track receipt, send and deliver liquor materials
- Deep knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Remarkable knowledge of principles and practices of purchasing goods and services
- Great typing skill – 50 words per minute
- Remarkable physical abilities to lift boxes up to 50 lbs
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to ensure quality control inspection measures
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated