Meat Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Meat Inspector Resume example:
2673 Scott Street
Westbury, NY 11590
Job Objective Qualified and confident Meat Inspector seeking full or part-time position with well-established company.
Meat Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Vencobb, Westbury, NY
- Administered the quality of the meat and meat products.
- Inspected the meat and meat products to identify any diseases if present.
- Monitored the facility and removed any traces of meat that is not fit for human consumption.
- Conducted regular inspections of the livestock by collecting samples of their urine.
- Maintained regular quality checks and quality assurance on the meat products.
- Prepared and maintained records of all the inspection process carried.
Meat Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Bromark, Westbury, NY
- Inspected the livestock and meat processing unit on a regular basis.
- Conducted regular inspections of the facility to check for its sanitation.
- Ensured that all the livestock is raised and maintained in accordance to the Federal and State laws and regularly inspected the state facilities.
- Evaluated the weight of the product sold to ensure that it in accordance to weight stated on the packet.
- Coordinated with the owners of the meat processing plants to facilitate the compliance of regulations and laws.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with inspecting livestock, meat and meat processing operations
- Outstanding knowledge of the Federal and State laws along with HACCP
- Deep knowledge of the occupational safety and Food Safety regulations
- Ability to inspect the livestock and their hygiene
- Ability to recognize all kind of pests and diseases on the livestock
- Ability to inspect and evaluate the meat obtained from the livestock
- Good understanding of animal biology, pathology and anatomy
- Skilled in handling the carcasses and various diseases
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Castleton State College, Castleton, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated