2563 Carolyns Circle
Dallas, TX 75247
Career Objective Searching for the opportunity to obtain a Restaurant Shift Leader position in which to put my skills and talents to the test.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge in operating of cash register and making change for other cashiers
- Proficient with spreadsheet, word processing, email and Internet software
- Ability to performs cash handling functions – count down tills, prepare and deliver bank deposits
- Ability to train and develop crew under the direction of management
- Ability to supervise shifts and maintain the company standards for quality, service, and cleanliness
- Excellent communication, management, leadership and organizational skills
- Good Math skills
Restaurant Shift Leader, August 2005 – Present
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc, Dallas, TX
- Interacted with customers andreceived orders, processed and managed customer issues.
- Trained and motivated team members.
- Maintained quality of product.
- Monitored all service equipment.
- Ensured clean and safe work environment.
Restaurant Shift Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Wally’s Burger Express, Dallas, TX
- Assisted the General Manager and Assistant Manager in the overall leadership of the restaurant.
- Improved customer service.
- Maximized the financial success of the restaurant.
- Trained and motivated crew members during the shift.
- Unloaded, stocked and maintained required inventory level.
- Prepared deposits, product projections, financials for store manager’s review and approval.
Bachelor’s Degree In Hotel Management, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated