2665 Golf Course Drive
Manassas, VA 22110
Job Objective Seeking a Sandwich Maker position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of making and presenting sandwiches to clients
- Extensive knowledge of cooking procedures, knife handling, and kitchen operations
- Commendable knowledge of housekeeping and food stock management practices
- Familiarity with all food menus and customer service techniques
- Ability to adhere to established safety and hygiene rules and standards
- Ability to perform strenuous activities such as lifting and carrying heavy objects
Aleko’s 2 Go, Manassas, VA
August 2012 – Present
- Received and completed sandwich orders from visitors and calling customers.
- Followed specific recipe and produced tasty sandwiches, as per customer requirements.
- Prepared and portioned all ordered sandwiches, in a timely manner.
- Cleaned and sanitized all assigned work premises and food preparation equipments.
- Obtained payment from customers and issued correct change to them.
- Interpreted and complied with established food safety and cleanliness procedures.
Dunkin’ Donuts, Manassas, VA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Made a variety of sandwiches based on appropriate menu recipes.
- Prepared and delivered all customer orders, correctly and on time.
- Obtained and cut cheese, meat, condiments, and vegetables, as required.
- Monitored and maintained the inventory-level of all needed food supplies.
- Interpreted and complied with food safety, quality, and production standards.
- Washed food preparation equipments and cleaned all assigned work sites.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
Carl Albert State College, Poteau, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated