Server Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Server Assistant Resume example:
4097 Broadway Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37917
Job Objective Seeking a Server Assistant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing food, beverage, and customer-oriented services
- Profound knowledge of various cleaning and housekeeping practices
- Outstanding knowledge of stock rotation, management, and requisition procedures
- Familiarity with all established food and guest service standards
- Ability to clean up and wipe tables, properly and carefully
- Ability to set up and restock service stations, in a timely manner
The Capital Grille, Knoxville, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Set, cleared, and re-set tables as per all established work standards.
- Carried and served all ordered food items and beverages to customers.
- Removed soiled tableware and linen and wiped tabletops, properly.
- Swept, mopped, and vacuumed floors of dining room and service area.
- Ordered, restocked, and utilized clean dishes, utensils, and linen.
- Maintained visual appeal of work premises and ensured positive customer interactions.
Colonial Café, Knoxville, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Set and cleaned tables according to established service standards.
- Discussed with kitchen staff and responded to menu-related queries of customers.
- Brought and served food materials and drinks to guests, as ordered.
- Gathered and removed dirty trays and table linen from tables, efficiently.
- Created and maintained accurate computerized records of all work activities.
- Ensured cleanliness of service area and maintained adequate stock-level of supplies.
Associate Degree in Hospitality
Cayuga Community College, Auburn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated