Service Crew Resume Example
Here is the Service Crew Resume example:
715 Worley Avenue
Crewe, VA 23930
Job Objective To obtain a Service Crew position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing customer service and staff support services
- Sound knowledge of company policies, SOPs, occupational safety standards, and dress code
- Immense knowledge of time clock system and timekeeping procedures
- Familiarity with maintaining confidentiality of all agency information
- Ability to perform strenuous tasks such as frequent walking and carrying heavy objects
- Ability to manage and execute assigned tasks in normal and adverse work environment
KONE, Crewe, VA
August 2012 – Present
- Pulled, picked up, and loaded products from conveyors onto carts.
- Operated and maintained all assigned equipments and tools, safely.
- Cleaned and tidied all assigned work premises, in an efficient manner.
- Interpreted and complied with occupational safety, health, and environment guidelines and procedures.
- Achieved all specified production targets and met work quality goals.
- Built and maintained cooperative relationships with colleagues and vendors.
Akima, LLC, Crewe, VA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Opened, set up, and closed all assigned service stations, as directed.
- Carried and served food and beverage orders to guests, as requested.
- Collected and removed used dishes and dirty tableware, carefully.
- Cleaned, sanitized, and maintained all assigned work areas, properly.
- Prepared and issued bills to customers, accurately and promptly.
- Adhered to established service standards and delivered high quality customer service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology
Metropolitan State University, Saint Paul, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated