Shift Supervisor Resume Example
Here is the Shift Supervisor Resume example:
800 Willow Oaks Lane
Lake Charles, LA 70601
Job Objective Seeking a position as Shift Supervisor in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in food and beverage environment
- Wide knowledge of cash handling and continuous enhancement processes
- Good knowledge of coordination of breaks associates
- Solid understanding of conducting on-the-job training for new personnel
- Immense ability to implement opening checklists and processes
- Technical ability to work in a manufacturing environment
Akzo Nobel Inc., Lake Charles, LA
August 2012 – Present
- Utilized cash register and implemented cash handling processes.
- Managed cash security and supported product rotation.
- Conducted physical inventory counts and implemented product ordering tasks.
- Analyzed customer complaints as per established company policy.
- Executed food safety practices and managed production goals.
- Maintained employee health and operational environment.
Millwood, Inc., Lake Charles, LA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analyzed production problems by reporting to respective supervisor.
- Coordinated with technical resources for maintaining quality performance.
- Reviewed production schedules and executed operating standards.
- Reported to managers regarding delay in operations and estimates.
- Managed housekeeping practices and documented attendance forms.
- Participated in performance reviews and suggested employee transfers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Evergreen Valley College, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated