Subway Shift Leader Resume
Here is the Subway Shift Leader Resume example:
753 Browning Lane
Johnson City, NY 13790
Job Objective Accomplished Subway Shift Leader seeking position in which to utilize my Subway Shift Leader and communications skills to help expand company growth and meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkablerestaurant management and supervision experience
- Excellent count down register and cash counting skills
- Ability to schedule and supervise and train staff and address customer concern
- Ability to ensure food safety, product preparationare maintained
- Ability to prepare payroll figures and weekly inventories
- Proficient with MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Outstanding leadership, management and motivational skills
Subway Shift Leader, August 2005 – Present
Love’s Travel Stops, Johnson City, NY
- Promoted restaurant sales growth and profits.
- Trained restaurant workforce.
- Exhibited and taught customer focused attitude.
- Executed merchandising and operational programs.
- Maintained highly clean restaurant at all times.
- Ensured adherence to Love’s pledge of ‘doing what is right for our employees’ at all times.
Subway Shift Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
SubWay, Johnson City, NY
- Supervised the operations of specified shift.
- Ensured that schedules of activity and established quality standards are maintained.
- Coordinated individual and collective efforts of assigned staff.
- Maintained high quality standards for food preparation and cleanliness of restaurant.
- Ensured good customer service.
High School Diploma, Vista Del Lago High School, Moreno Valley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated