Waiter Bartender Resume
Here is the Waiter Bartender Resume example:
2941 Thunder Road
San Mateo, CA 94403
Job Objective A highly talented Waiter Bartender with excellent customer service skills and experience seeking a job within the hospitality industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing high volum bars for hotels
- Immense knowledge of various different types of alcoholic drinks
- Outstanding knowledge of cocktails and preparation methods
- Excellent ability to respond to all guest requests
- Exceptional ability to interpret all beverage service regulations
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Ability to work independently
- Solid understanding of lounge activities for bar
Sybergs Capital Group, San Mateo, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained knowledge of various types of alcoholic beverages.
- Monitored inventory of all bar supplies.
- Assisted to order all liquor and beverages as required.
- Ensured compliance to all cocktail recipes for ingredients.
- Managed all special events and assisted to set up bar.
- Performed work as per departmental sanitation procedures.
- Coordinated with guest to ensure optimal level of satisfaction.
- Assisted to resolve any community issues if required.
Bachelor’s Degree In Hospitality Management
Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA